We will read “How To Raise A Mom” by Jean Reagan.
After the story the kids will receive a activity to take home. Social distancing will be in place for the story and the activity.
There are 2 sessions available: The 1st is at 10:30 AM and the 2nd at 11:15 AM.
Registration is required for all attendees (including parents/caregivers).
Check back on our event website closer to the event for any updates.
Facebook: University Place Orem
Please read all details for each event.
– Registration Required – Max of 3 tickets per order.
– We offer this free program to kids ages 2-5 only. Mondays during the school year (except for December) we offer free Storytime and Learn programs matched to the attention spans of young children. If you have any questions in advance about the scheduled program, please call us at 801-224-0810.
– This Imagication event will be located outside in the Orchard at University Place. Arrive with time to wait in line and to check your child in.
– Please register all participating child or children and parents/caregiver, as we are capping Imagication at 50 people per session. ONLY register your own children and refrain from saving spots for friends.
– Imagication programs require the help and supervision of parents/caregivers. If you are registering your child you are agreeing to a parent/caregiver helping them and supervising them in this program.
– Should something come up and you are unable to attend, PLEASE release your tickets so that others may attend.
Date: May 10, 2021 -
Start Time: 10:30a