Bakers of Utah Ginger Bread Competition
Returning this year The Sweet Tooth Fairy and University Place brings you the Bakers of Utah Gingerbread Competition
Come see all the unique gingerbread houses created by your local bakers and vote for your favorite at University Place!
The Opening Ceremony will start on Monday, December 2nd | 6-7PM in Lodge Court.
Gingerbread houses are on display during mall hours in Lodge Court next to RC Willey.
The Closing Ceremony will be Saturday, December 7th |1-2PM in Lodge Court.
Crafts/Activities, Treats, Contests, and Entertainment will be held for free at both Open and Closing Ceremonies.
Wednesday, Nov. 13
Nov. 29, Nov. 30, Dec. 2
- Entries must be delivered to University Place.
Monday, Dec. 2
- Open Ceremony event at 6pm. Judging by a local panel of experts. There will be refreshments, kids crafts, Entertainment by MEMO’s Music Group, and Christmas Trivia Contest.
Monday, Dec. 2 – Saturday, Dec. 7
- Gingerbread House Competition display. Voting open to the public.
Saturday, Dec. 7
- Closing Ceremony Event at 1:00pm. Final day of Gingerbread House Competition display, Voting Ends, Entertainment by Joyful Sounds Children’s Choir, Gingerbread craft, and Refreshments.
- Winners will be announced.
- Bakers must pick up their Gingerbread House if they wish – others will be discarded or donated.
Date: Dec 2, 2019
- Dec 7, 2019