- First Utah County Presence For Many Of The Stores
- Update on Lululemon, Another Recently Opened Store
OREM, Utah (October 13, 2020) – University Place, a 120-acre mixed-use development, today announced the addition of five new stores to the shopping center, which include Cotopaxi, DM Fashion, Bronxton, Barber League and Lisa’s Passion For Popcorn.
“For many of these businesses, this is the first store located in Utah County, enabling their online customers a chance to experience the brand and product in person without having to drive north,” said Randy Woodbury, CEO and president of Woodbury Corporation. “At University Place our focus is to offer customers a new and unique experience every time they visit — whether they are here to live, work, shop, dine or participate in one of our many events.”
Each new store will be opening during the fourth quarter of this year, giving shoppers in Utah County and beyond more options and a greater shopping experience, at a convenient time as the holiday season approaches.
“We couldn’t be more excited to open up our newest Cotopaxi store at University Place,” said Davis Smith, founder and CEO of Cotopaxi. “Cotopaxi’s earliest roots are in the Provo/Orem area where we laid the groundwork for our brand. BYU and UVU students were our earliest supporters and brand evangelists.”
Below is more information on each store that either has, or will soon be opening its doors:
- Cotopaxi – Founded by a Brigham Young University alumni, Cotopaxi is an outdoor gear brand and Benefit Corporation with a social mission. With four storefronts and a strong ecommerce platform, and employing over 80 staff members, Cotopaxi offers conscious customers responsibly designed apparel and gear whose sales support the mission to alleviate poverty. Through the Cotopaxi Foundation, the company has awarded more than 60 traceable grants to vetted organizations on the front lines of addressing poverty.
Within the University Place shopping center, Cotopaxi is located next to Forever XXI. For more information please visit https://www.cotopaxi.com.
- DM Fashion – Also known as Diviine Modestee, DM Fashion has been sold at Costco’s for nearly a decade, and this is the first store inside a shopping center. The brand was founded and is run by a local mother and her three daughters who hand pick and design every piece of clothing and swimwear for women and juniors, with an eye for fashion and modesty. Recently, DM Fashion launched a new sister missionary line, called MCO, which will be available at University Place.
DM Fashion is located across from Carter’s/OshKosh B’gosh. For more information please visit https://dmfashion.com/.
- Bronxton – This is the fourth store for Bronxton and first in Utah County, and is proud to offer many eco-friendly options in its fashion line. The store will feature men’s and women’s surf-style clothing from major brands like Billabong and RVCA, and a Bronxton line of shirts, pants, outerwear and accessories including its best-selling Bronxton+ cologne. Every item made under the Bronxton label is designed by local Utah artists and many are actually made in Utah.
Bronxton is located next to Cotopaxi, across from the Disney Store. For more information please visit https://www.bronxton.com/.
- Barber League – Providing services found at a traditional barber shop such as hot lather shaves, pompadours, fades and beard trims, Barber League also offers haircuts to women and children. Providing a fun, positive team environment for employees translates into a great experience for customers.
Barber League is located next to Cold Stone Creamery. For more information please visit https://www.barberleague.com/.
- Lisa’s Passion For Popcorn – Since 1984, this Utah family-owned and operated business has been offering gourmet popcorn with flavors for every season. Boasting 25 unique flavors including pumpkin spice, white chocolate, sugar cookie, jalapeno cheddar and more, Lisa’s Passion For Popcorn prides themselves in being the ultimate destination for specialty treats around the holidays.
Lisa’s Passion for Popcorn is located across from Carter’s/OshKosh B’gosh, and next to Claire’s Boutique. For more information please visit http://lisapassionforpopcorn.com/.
University Place recently welcomed Lululemon to the shopping center as well, and is pleased to report the store has exceeded its monthly projected plans, often as much as 200% above goal. Due to popularity, starting September 28th the store implemented Buy Online Pick Up in Store (BOPIS). Shoppers can now order items online or with the Lululemon app, select to pick-up the items at the University Place location, the store will then process the order and have the items ready to be picked-up in the front of the store.
Lululemon is located next to the Disney Store, and across from H&M.
For more information on University Place, including a full list of stores, restaurants and events happening, please visit https://www.universityplaceorem.com/.
About University Place
Opening in the early 1970s in Orem, Utah, University Place (formerly University Mall) is a 120-acre development in the midst of a $500 million revitalization. In addition to first class retail offerings, University Place is now home to upscale residential, Class-A office and high-quality green space. University Place was first developed and is still owned and operated by Woodbury Corporation, a 100 year old, 4th generation family-run business, and one of the oldest and most respected full-service real estate development and management companies in the Intermountain West. For more information about University Place and updates on the project, visit http://www.universityplaceorem.com/. For more information about Woodbury Corporation, visit http://www.woodburycorp.com/.